Hello Small Group Participants!!
Welcome to our little home in the blogosphere! This is the place where you can come each day, each week, etc. and post your thoughts about our study, ask questions about the reading material, share prayer requests, etc. throughout the course of our small group meetings. I will also post questions to be thinking about for the next week's study, the homework assignments and the video study sheets for anyone who may have missed the previous week's meeting.
Each of you will have administrator priveleges, so you can post your own blogs and then comment on other people's postings. If I figure out a way to keep other people from seeing it (other than just not publishing the address too much), we will keep it between us. If anyone knows anything about doing that, just let me know.
You may wonder why I chose to call the blot "Living Life in the 'Yet'". I would encourage you to go check out my personal blog, www.morethanjusthisbeautifulmess.blogspot.com and read the post from 1/19. That should explain it. We're ALL living in the "yet" to some extent!
Please know as we embark on this venture together that I love each of you, and I count you as special blessings in my life. You are truly the family that I was able to choose for myself!!
Blessings in Abundance....Yet!
Kara
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment